Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Pearson Family Beach Photos!!

Ok, when I seen teh beach photo backround and it matched the blue so well that we were wearing and we all know how much The Pearson's love the beach, I changed my mind and said I would like the beach backround please! Well, they all turned out very well considering its a backdrop in a studio! The family was very happy with these photos. Above are the shots of the family again which we liked and got copy's of and ofcourse Poppa said if I am on the beach then I am wearing my shades and he put them on! It kinda made them cute. Then here below are my favorite, Uncle Mike is with all the kids laying "on the beach" and all The Pearson Cousins are in order of age. I belive we choose the one in the left bottom corner. I used it as my header because I liked it so much. Enjoy our Pearson Family Pictures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: