Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, March 19, 2010

Our Day at The Riverwalk having lunch at Hard Rock and riding the Riverboats!

These are some pictures that were taken as we walked around. I got from the Alamo to the Hard Rock Cafe and sat and waited for our buzzer to go off being my leg was killing me at this point and sent everyone else to go walk around and get some pictures before we sat on the River and had a wonderful lunch which we did and the food was too good. They got some good shots of them on the bridges and just everyone threw out the day. I picked a couple of good shots for both collages that I thought were the best ones. Below are some really good ones of just all of us having lunch and on the riverboat and the kids up close and stricking poses for the camera! We had such a great time out there. The weather was a perfect 75-80 degrees and the cool breeze of being near the River made even better. Not a cloud in site. Couldn't ask for a better way to spend St. Patricks Day then with Cold Beers and Frozen Margarita's and ofcourse Slushy's for the kids!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: