Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My first time walking with stimulator and first time out with it in.



Ok, hair looks like this because I couldn't lift my hands above my head while stimulator was in my back. The first picture is the first time I was able to walk downstairs and walk on my own. You can sort of see around my waist a white band it carried my battery pack and the leads up my back and the remote control. Then the two pictures are of me deciding to go to the kids first soccer game with it in. Again, the first one I Think you can see the pain in my face but I just sat bundled up once I got walked to my chair with pillows behind me so it didn't hurt so much to sit down and was able to watch some soccer. I was done afterward but I made it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: