Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Grandma Kathy and The Girls!!!!

These were my favorite shots of Grandma Kathy with the girls. Again, sweet ones and goofy alike. Sami tried to do the no smile thing till Grandma began joking with her and then dared her that she was stronger and could take her down. Sami took on that challenge lightly thou, because Sami is strong. She lifts weights and jogs the track all the time. Grandma couldn't get over how strong she was. Plus she is taller than her now and Ethan is as tall as her. Crazy but they are growing! I wish they would slow down but not going to happen I know:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: