Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Grandma Kathy and The Boy's!!!

We hadn't really had a chance to take to many pictures this trip being she came to help take care of me and help out with the house and kids while I had my Trial Spinal Sugery..... so tonight we made sure to get some pictures of her with each of them and I put seperate collages together of my favorite shots of her with the boys. They had the sweet and Grandma Kathy's Favorite type of photos the goofy ones taken. She loves when everyone is smiling and acting silly and having fun. So that is what we did. I love the one in the middle of her with Ethan.... very sweet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: