Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, March 19, 2010

Chris's Picture with Kids before he deploy's.

Ok, nothing I have come to find out will top my favorite picture of the kids when Chris deployed to Iraq in 06' when we were stationed in Alaska, but I knew if I didn't take this moment of going to a studio that I would never get my kids and Chris back there again before he left. So I had been racking my brain trying to come up with something new.... I am not that creative. I like the picture, but it just won't ever be the same as the first time. I tried to do with what we had and used it. First I am not crazy about their version of the American flag backround, but oh well, I didn't like the bright ones at all, so we went with the more darker ones, because I had him change the lighting, then he had the center piece which is Chris's military boots, The Consitution ( we the people) sign and the flag as our center piece. Orignally, he had it were Chris is standing and said this isn't going to work, lets move that forward and put it on a pedistal and lift it up and have the younger kids on each side and the older kids and in back with Chris. So he did it. Its a good picture and does the picture speak for itself, Yes I think it does at least for our family stand point it does.... I believe the one we went with it the middle one. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: