Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chris, Kathy and Cori

Ok, I look like normal when I am at home, Hair up and not done!!! I didn't want in these photos but they insisted. But we got 2 really good ones of Kathy and Chris together and of the 3 of us together considering no hair done and no makeup and in pj's!!! ( just me ofcourse!) However, they are nice and we can't Thank Grandma Kathy for coming in our time of need. Her help during our week of me with the trial spinal cord stimulator in my back and taking care of the kids and the house and keeping things going while I was in pain and learning to walk again and move and learning how things roll in our home and letting Chris work was a blessing that we are more than greatful for. We can't even Thank her enough for all she has done to include cleaning our home. I even caught her cleaning my fridge and scrubbing my floors and walls. Doing laundry, getting the kids feed, and homework getting started and helping Chris do hair in the morning and gettting the kids off to school and on and on. Just the normal daily things that goes on for "typical" families she stepped in and did it. Mom, Words can't say how thankful we are for you helping us. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. We will miss you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: