Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sami at the Mall Bungee Jumping 3 stories High!! Mom wasn't there can you tell???

These were taken with Sami's cellphone and sent to me also of Sami deciding to bungee jump in the mall. I guess she went 3 stories up and did back flips and front flips and whatever she could get her body to do midair! Me I would have been freaked out watching because those things scare me and I have a fear of heights like that and to watch her would not have been good. So I am glad she did it with me not there but seeing these pictures and her laughing at me when I seen them on her cellphone she said was priceless! Go Figure! She has no self confiedence issue's at all that is for sure!

No comments: