Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, February 26, 2010

Can't wait to get my order. I ordered really neat stuff for my beach wall I am creating and pics for family.

Luckly, I have a family member who is a photographer and shared with me the best place to place my beach photo order at and I just finally with income tax money placed my order and created this collage of my family and a Canvas my favorite family picture of us on the beach and the header of the blog I also purchased along with tons of prints for family to have for thier homes also. I just got the email that its on its way and I can't wait to get it and find the perfect frames for them and get my Beach Wall hung and make my own custom Beach signs and vinyl wall quotes for it!!! Way excited about it:)

No comments: