Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, January 15, 2010

While at the Movies.....


On New Years Eve, we decided to take the kids to the Siverado 16 Theater. Not something we normally do because well it cost a lot of money, but Chris and Ethan wanted to see Avatar, and Sami, Hannah and Elijah and I wanted to see The Chipmunk's Movie. Well ofcourse, Avatar is probably the longest movie on the planet right now so after our movie was over, I still had my camera in my purse from Christmas time and took some pictures of Hannah and Elijah in Front of the huge statues of Alvin and The Chipmunks. With the sun shining so brightly in the backround, and flash off this is the best shot I could get. Then they played in the huge arcade they have there. Ofcourse Hannah kicked butt on her Guitar Hero song that she has mastered at home too. I haven't been able to post much lately due to the fact that Chris can't figure out why Picasa won't let me send my collage's over to my blogs yet, ever since our computer crashed and he put this high security thing on it so no trojans and virus can infect the computer. Once he figures it out, I will be able to post pictures better but in the mean time, Enjoy these 2 shots.

No comments: