Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, December 28, 2009

Pearson/Scanlon Family Picture at Holiday in the Park at Six Flags at Christmas Time 2009!


Ok, we had to have a stranger take this shot for us because well Six Flags does not operate normally during this time of year and thier were no photographers standing around like normal or I would have bought one for this like I did of Hannah and Elijah's Santa Shot. However, even with Papaw's eyes closed I like the photo. I can't upload the collages I made yet from Picasa because our computer crashed and Chris put this high security thing on so until he releases it, I wanted to post this picture from Six Flags. Soon I will post all the collages of our Six Flags adventure, and Christmas Morning, till then we hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ~2010!!!

No comments: