Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, November 16, 2009

That time of Year again...

 
 


Well I was messing around today trying to find the Christmas Cards to go with our beach photo. These are my top 2 and then we Chris and I looked them over and decided we liked the 2nd card best. Half blue/ Half Picture. They are ordered and can't wait to get them. Our Christmas Card list is shrinking because well, we decided that if we haven't heard from you or don't get a Christmas Card from you in the past 2 years then we will be scratching you off this years list as well. We understand money is tight with everyone and hope that everyone understands. If you wish to be on our Christmas Card list please either leave us your address in the comments section here or email us at cori_pearson@hotmail.com.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: