Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pearson Family Christmas Photos since 2004! (2006) i can't find sorry!

 


Ok, Lets see my favorite and it has been for sometime because I was the thinnest in it from 2004 is of us all in black sitting on the red blocks with white backround. 2005 is Chris all time favorite and he still carries this in his wallet as our family picture is us all in red with the blue backround. 2006 was with my parents and I can't find that shot. We were all in brown and creme wearing dress and ties! Go figure a decent one I can't find. 2007 is not a favorite because this was the beginning of my weight gain and illness but we are all in black again with a black backround with the red oval haze around us and it says Happy Holidays on it. 2008 last year, my weight was at all time high and I had just cut all my long hair off and we were all in brown and creme again. I can't stand this photo at all. Then 2009 is our newest Christmas photo of us on the beach in Corpus Chrisit this summer. At this point I had lost like 55 pounds since Christmas! This is probably my favorite family photo of us ever. However, man look at the changes in all of us over the past couple of years. This is why I like new photos every year to see the kids growing and us growing as a family. Its amazing. Now to get back down to my goal weight this coming 2010 for a skinner family picture of me! Isn't that sad. I think everyone else in our family looks fine but not me. I am in no denial about how much weight I gain and am now trying to lose. To date I have lost 73 pounds. If I lose about 20 more it will be my goal weight and jean size. So Next summer Aunt Jody will take a even more amazing photo of us!!! Right??? LOL..... Enjoy the photos of Christmas Past!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: