Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hannah's 2nd Grade Picture and picture of her winning 2nd place in Contest

 
 


Here is Hannah's 2nd Grade picture. She looks so cute and I am glad that for school pictures these turned out pretty decent. Also I added the picture the school took of her and sent home to me of her winning 2nd place in a drawing contest for Fire Prevention Week. She won the 2nd place plaque and 2 gift certificates to Burger King and Anthony's Pizza here on base. She was pretty excited about it! It would have been nicer if the school had told us she won so we could have been there but it was nice of them to send home a picture so I had it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: