Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ethan's 6th Grade School Picture

 
Posted by Picasa

He is so handsome! I love his haircut in this photo. We got it cut this way but he didn't like it and so he went back to his spiky haircut after it grew out. I was so happy to get this photo. For school pictures they turned out pretty good I think because well I made all of them get up early so I could dress and fix hair right before school started. When I got this photo yesterday I told Ethan "Oh, I like this photo because I like your hair" his reply was "yep, not me!" Oh well, at least I got one photo of him with it!

No comments: