Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Elijah's 1st grade Picture

 


I think this is the only school picture I am not happy with. Elijah's collar is up. Did the photographer not see this or not care?? I would bet the latter. However it is Elijah's 1st grade photo and I am not doing retakes! They took over a month to get these back. Oh well, 3 out 4 isn't bad. Plus they are school pictures which is a good thing in a sense. He is so much more cuter than this picture. Thank goodness we are getting pictures done for Christmas soon! I get new ones of the 4 of them together and by themselves and the girls together and boys together every year. Its that time again and I can't wait! Oh well, time to go put his in my school frame of all 4 kids I change out every year! Enjoy till next postings!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: