Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, October 19, 2009

Our Day in Devine Texas, at Devine Pumpkin Patch!

 
 
 


I have put together 3 collages of our couple of hours out at the pumpkin patch yesterday. This is the same place we went to last year but they changed somethings up this year which was cool and not so cool. The place I wanted this years picture at was gone. They had put in a grill/bar b que place for people to order food at etc.... They kids had a blast thou. We love it there. It was a nice sunny day and we sat by the lake most of the time again watching the kids fish. You can enlarge the collage's to see the pictures of all of us better. There are only pictures of me because Chris took the camera away from me and took a bunch of stupid shots but he did get a couple decent ones or there would still be none of me! I love the kids pictures thou and I have more to come from us at the cornmaze and a new header I am building for our blogsite! Can't wait. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: