Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hannah's Soccer Picture and Team Picture for the Fall Soccer Season League 8-10 yr olds. 2009




Awww. look at my Hannah's soccer picture. I get to say awww because she let me put in a soccer hair ribbon in her hair and do up her hair all cute. Plus its a extra apecial team picture because Chris is her head coach and is in the team photo. She is so excited to have her own memory mate for soccer. She won her game last night 9-1!!! She scored 4 times and was on cloud nine. Hannah has been raised on soccer fields and really has a talent for it. Parents comment all the time or should I say complain all the time that she is a ringer and bigger than the other kids. Yet, she is the same age and well plays well because of how long she has been playing. I just sit back and cheer her on!!!! GO HANNAH!!!!
Ethan and Elijah should be getting their soccer pictures this weekend and I will post them as soon as I get them and Hannah, Ethan and Elijah's school pictures I hope should be in sometime next week for me to post also. So keep checking back!!! Till next time!

No comments: