Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, September 25, 2009

Today Hannah is 8 years old!

I promise to post some pictures of her later today. The header picture is of her in Kindergarten when we brought cupcakes to her class for her birthday party. I love this shot of her. We are doing the samething for her today around 1230pm. Bring in cupcakes and drinks and fill the kids full of sugar for the teacher and leave!!! Awww yes, we are those parents:) Post pictures soon of her today. She picked out her outfit and everything and has told me how she wants her hair done for her birthday at school already and painted her nails for it too. She cracks me up. The differences between her and Sami are huge at this age. However, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love that they each have their own personality's. Ok, post later, check back to see the pictures if you would like around late afternoon.

Happy Birthday Hannah, Love all your family!

No comments: