Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Look into the day and life of 2 Best Friends

 

Emily finally brought me her camera card so I could download some pictures she had taken at Six Flags when we went to see Mercy Me in Concert and have the pictures she took threw out the day . Well I downloaded it and found all these other pictures on there. Some are from this year and some are from last year of Sami and Emily and their friends together. I mostly just put the ones of the 2 of them on here. I just love them both very much. Not sure what will happen if we ever have to separate these two girls. It will tear them apart. However, right now they are they ultimate teenage girls. Some of the pictures I have found on here are just tooo funny and others I am like OK, you can so tell they are teenagers having a good time. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: