Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ethan, Hannah, Elijah at Soccer Practice!

 


I had Sami go out which she does anyway to hang out with her friends who have younger siblings to soccer practices and take some photos of the kids for me practicing soccer. The season games start in Sept, but they are already practicing twice a week in over a 100 degree heat! There are none of Sami yet because her practices are on opposite days and at 7:30 at night. I will get some of her soon to post. Its that time of year again thou and soccer season and school has begun. Thought I would just share some recent shots of the kids this past week out running around and playing one of their favorite all time sports. SOCCER!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: