Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Final Four decided to have a sleepover in Hannah's Room!!!



So the other night, as normal as of late.... we stay up late. Sleep in late! Summer has differently come in our house. I think Chris is the only one who keeps normal hours in the house.
Anyway, I got up because it was finally quiet in the house so I had to see why? I went to Sam's room, no Sam. HMMMM??? Went to Ethan and Elijah's Room Nope not there either? So I look downstairs for lights on. Nope no lights either are on. So I finally go to Hannah's Room and there all 4 of them lay sound asleep together. I had to run and get my camera and take a photo of them. It was so cute, but of course they don't agree with me. They can't believe I took a picture of them sleeping. Little do they know "MOM RULES"!!!! Just thought I would share.

No comments: