Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, July 20, 2009

Ethan's Birthday Spent at Movies and Shopping!

 

We are having Ethan's Birthday Party on July 31st at Laserquest but wanted to do something special for him on his actual birthday. So Chris said he was going to take him out for the day and have a Father/Son day were they could go see a movie or something together. Yeah, that just meant the boys wanted to go see Transformers 2!!! So they went and they said it was a awesome movie and very long! Then Chris took Ethan to the Big Toy R US here in San Antonio where his new birthday money was burning a hole in his pocket. However, he also learned how expensive things were too! So with his money and the list he made of the things he wanted he was able to get quit a bit of things ranging from 2 Nerf shotguns, 2 Pokemon door detectors, and more pokemon action figures to add to his collection and some more boy things I have no idea about! Now he just wants us to buy him more Nintendo DS Games or Xbox games for his birthday party. So we will have to see what the money fairy say's when mom goes shopping for his gifts from us!!! At the end of the day thou, he was so sweet he came to Chris and I and hugged us and said he had the best day ever and he wished he could do it all over again! I ofcourse said "Yeah but would you want me to go with you or dad still?" Ethan thought about that and in his smart ??? way was "um yeah that would be with dad. He is cool to hang with, your my mom!" Ok, never mind I said, but he jumped up and gave me a kiss on the cheek for the first time in I don't know how long and said " you know I love you mom!" I love you too Ethan. He is already counting down till he is 12 because that puts him 1 year closer to being a teenager. Yeah, I can wait for that one. I already have one and its enough for now!!!!
Posted by Picasa