Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Night out at the Riverwalk with Family

 

This was our night out just the adults out at the Riverwalk with my cousins and their spouses. Virgil and Yahaida (sorry if spelled wrong) Jody and Kevin and Chris and I. Jody and Virgil are brother and sister and the 3 of us are cousins. It was great fun. WE had dinner went for a walk and took the riverboat tour! After we went our separate ways we drove over to the Alamo wear Jody and I jumped out and she took some pictures there as well. It was great to be with family and great to see Virgil and his wife (so I don't butcher her name again!) Thanks for the wonderful evening. We had a blast!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jody said...

adult night is all good!