Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, June 19, 2009

My Beatiuful Children's Photos at the Beach in Padre Island!


Samantha Jo's age 13 picture at the beach, Corpus Christi,TX Padre Island June 2009

Hannah May's soon to be 8 year old picture at the beach, Corpus Christi, TX Padre Island June 2009

Ethan William's 11 year old picture at the beach, Corpus Christi, TX Padre Island June 2009

Elijah Edward's 6 year old picture at the beach, Corpus Christi, TX Padre Island June 2009

I love my kids photo's. I can't wait to get them. These are going in my hallway to replace my 8x10's and going under my beachwashed wood that say's "All Because Two People Fell In Love"! Can't wait to get the whole CD with all the pictures for you all to see.

1 comment:

Jody Cooper Photography said...

I LOVE these! and you are right I am framing them as we speak! :) The family one is already framed