Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Day of School was today, now for Summer!



SCHOOLS OUT!!! YEAH!!!! We are kicking off our summer the right way here at The Pearson House. Tomorrow my Cousin Jody aka Aunt Jody, Uncle Kevin and Team Cooper will be here for a week long vacation. We have it all planned out and plan to have lots of fun in the sun! Sunday is my Bday so we plan to grill out and have fun with the kids here at home and around base maybe the pool etc... Monday we hit Six Flags, Tues is a chill day but we are having parents night out at the Riverwalk!!! So nice to have older kids who can babysit now:) Wen we are hitting SeaWorld, Thur-Fri we are going to be in Corpus Christi on the clear blue ocean and white sandy beaches!!! We can't wait for that. Saturday we come back and Jody has a wedding downtown at the Riverwalk which her and I are going too! Sunday is another chill run around do whatever we want day and Monday Team Cooper heads home BOOOO!!! The kids came home from school today asking "Are they here yet?" They forget that they are stopping half way and coming in tomorrow, however that just gives me more time to get better organized. I have been crazy busy this week. Oh well, such as life. Will post pictures when they arrive and of the kids all summer long!
I can't believe it but I have a 8th grader, 6th grader, 2nd grader and 1st grader now! Crazy Life but I love it!

No comments: