Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Black and White Pictures of the kids at the Beach in Corpus Christi

 
 
 

Oh we had so much fun at the beach!!! It wasn't at all what we had been told on the phone, ie the hotel having a beach right by the hotel etc... but we made due and made the best of it and it turned out that the kids just loved the ocean. Couldn't get enought of it. We got there late thursday afternoon and checked in, swiched into swimsuits and found a niche beah to go to and parked there and released the kids right into the water, were I took all these black and whites at. I have tons more ofcourse. Jody teases me I am worse then here but I really just wanted to get pictures of the kids at play in the ocean for the first time together. I will add the colored ones next!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: