Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, May 25, 2009

Dad with his smile on!!!




Sami brought me her cell phone this morning and said " Mom there is a new picture of Papaw at the hospital with Nana". So of course I got it downloaded for all to see. He is smiling which is so great to see. I can only begin to imagine the pain he is in right now. However, he has always been a positive person in the midst of crisis and has stayed that way threw this as well. Hopefully tomorrow they can do surgery on his arm. I will update and post new pictures as they come in. Thank you all for the continued support and prayers and emails. They mean a lot. I have been updating mom and dads Face book Walls for them so it can reach their friends that I don't know and coworkers. It also makes me feel a little useful at this moment instead of just sitting by the phone waiting to hear from them. That's the hard part for me and my family and my brother Jay who is still in Alaska. We both wish we could be there and see him ourselves and hug him. However, we will see him soon enough. He is going to need our help for recovery when he is out of the hospital more than while he is in it. Will post more soon, Love Cori and Family

No comments: