Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, April 19, 2009

We have count them 5 new baby birds!!!!





These are a couple pictures we just took! Momma Bird is sitting on her babies eggs yesterday and this morning we woke up to a bunch of babies squawking. There are 5 of them. They are all furry and tiny. Momma bird is being very protective of them and only leaving the nest to go get them food. The kids are so excited. I didn't get to close because I didn't want to get attacked by Momma bird and I had to go over all the rules with the kids about NO TOUCHING THE BABIES!!!! Now lets just see how long it takes till they all leave the nest right by my back door on the grill handle which is just kid level for all the kids to see before I can throw the nest out and clean it up! However, it is a good experience for the kids to witness and see the miracle of life in nature!

No comments: