Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, April 10, 2009

Saying goodbye to Nana

 

Tonight Nana left to head back home before she heads off to Alaska to go work on the North Slope for the Summer Hire Program this summer. It was hard saying goodbye but we did. Actually she just called and said her plane might be delayed do to all the storms! Oh well, we will see what happens. Thanks for coming Nana, and we will see you in September when you get back from Alaska! We miss you already! I took all these pictures out front of our house because we had none of Nana with the kids or the 4 of them, plus I added some of Chris and I with her. Yes, I know I am still big which is why I don't post many of me. I have lost 50 pounds since last summer but have much to go!!! Ugh... I hate pictures of me:)_!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
meridia no prescription
Meridia drug apart from obesity offer you various other health advantages as well.
[url=http://www.mycoolgroup.com/]meridia online[/url]
So don’t take much pain about its efficiency.
http://www.mycoolgroup.com/ - generic meridia
No hidden fees, money back guarantee!
Meridia, one of the most important drug in the medicinal field.