Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sami receiving her National Honor Society Award/Certificate

 
Posted by Picasa



Her are shots of Sami at the ceremony. They went thru all the stages of requirements to make the National Honor Society and lit a candle for each step. Then made all the kids light a candle who were becoming a inductee. Everyone was clapping politely with everyone before her. Ofcourse, Sami had a crowd of friends there and all of her family. I moved up by her friends to take a closer picture and when they called Sami's name the place just went crazy with cheers and yelling and "Go SAMI"!!! The principal looked at her and laughed and said " I guess you know some people don't ya!!" Then her teacher approached me and said "I knew you had to be Sami's mom because you look alike and you all are load like she is"!!! I said well we are very proud of her and she said she was a great kid and had a great sense of humor and brains to go with it! A combo you just can't turn down!!! We are very proud of her and also learned that she now is in the running for scholarships and more! Way to go Sami!

No comments: