Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sami playing "Where the Black Top Ends" By Keith Urban

This is Sami playing her new pink eclectic guitar she got for Christmas. We get it all the time from family "Why don't you post Sami playing?" So here she is playing Where the Black Top Ends. She is getting better and better everyday. And yes, she can read music! She has a Casio keyboard, 2 electric guitars, acoustic guitar and drums. She wants a bass guitar and a new acoustic guitar because its breaking after all these years. I told her We will see when Christmas Comes what "Santa" brings or she can earn her own money babysitting this summer to get what she wants. However, I love to hear her play. She plays tons of different types of music which I am glad for.

No comments: