Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Easter Egg Surprise!

 
 
 


Well for weeks now we have a had a birds nest under a cooler on our back patio that we had stacked on top of our old grill. Well we have kept tabs on it and we didn't bother it because I figured with it being spring their was a good possiblity that babies would soon arrive in it. Come summer I would get rid of the nest. Well today on Easter Hannah came running in saying "Mommy, Mommy there are 5 eggs in the birds nest!" Sure enough there are. Soon we will have 5 baby birds on our back patio cherping non-stop I am sure of it! They are brown and white eggs. So who knows what kind of bird. I do know that the momma is a small bird, so small is good! It has given us such a neat Easter Blessing here at the Pearson Home. How cool to find eggs in the nest on Easter!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jody said...

That is so cool!