Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter From The Pearson Family!

 
 

I made two collages for the blog for Easter! One of the kids coloring Easter eggs which is always one of my favorite things but this year, I was in so much pain after my mouth surgery that daddy took the rains so to speak and colored eggs with them and took pictures for mommy to see later. They had a lot of fun coloring their eggs this year and tried to have a egg dye fight!!! Yeah, Chris put a stop to the first flick of fluid in the air, Thank goodness!! That would have been a fun clean up. Then the other collage is of them this morning. They each got new Easter baskets this year. For the first time in like 4 years!!! They out grew their old ones that is for sure. So new ones they got and it was full of their favorite candy and a Chocolate Bunny and the good ole' peeps and their big gift was Season Pass's to SeaWorld. They were pretty excited about it and wanted to go today to SeaWorld. However, this Easter Morning brought us high winds and pouring down rain today!!! Fun stuff! Other than that we are having a quiet Easter Ham dinner here at home today and getting ready for another full week. We wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter and a reminder of this:

"He has risen"

God Bless,
The Pearson Family
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jody said...

Happy Easter to you guys! I hope next year you will have my god children in church hint, hint (smile you love me)