Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sami Turns 13!

Blinkie Maker
Make your own Blinkie


 



My scanner is not working so I couldn't scan a bunch of pictures of Sami from birth till now like I wanted! So I took pictures of her pictures I have on my walls. Sorry they don't look so nice of those ones. Then I went thru my photobooks on Picasa to find others of her! My baby is 13! I remember waiting 2 1/2 extra weeks to have her! She was due March 17th but she decided she was comfortable and after a week of inducing me and 48 hours of labor finally they took her by c-section! She was a big baby! At least for me she was. 8 pounds 5 ounces and 20 inches long with a 13 inch head and 14 inch chest. Yeah she didn't' even look like a newborn with all those wrinkles on them. Nope she came out eyes wide open and didn't even cry! She was perfect! Still is! I can't believe we actually have a teenager in the house. Thou it has felt like it for awhile now because she is so much more maturer for her age, I can now say officially she is a teenager. Good God, help me that means I am getting older too!!!:) I looked at all the pictures from when she was a baby and toddler and with Ethan when he was a baby. She was so little. Now she is growing up. The old add age be careful what you wish for is so true. We couldn't wait to have older kids and more independence with them, now I would go back in a heart beat. Anyway, I just thought I would share some pictures of Sami from being a baby at 2 weeks old till now!

Happy 13th Birthday Sami!
We love you very much
Love Mom, Dad, Ethan, Hannah and Elijah

By the way, report cards just came out too. She made all A's and 1 B! Did I say she is smart too! Just thought I would add that little bit of bragging right in there:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: