Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Endless Possibilities Projects for Easter, Weddings, Engagements and Couples!

 

If you go to my Endless Possibilities site or my Etsy Store you will see all of the New items for sale. These are just the 6 projects Chris and I have been very busy working on all weekend. With the New Easter Fonts and Easter coming up I needed to get my new items out there and I have been getting a lot of inquiry's into weddings, and engagement items. Or ideas for couples rooms etc... So I put together some items that I am sure will please all my customers. So Come take a look at the site or the store and see what's inside.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: