Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Finally Spring has Sprung!

 
 
 

We have had nothing but rain and high winds and hail and tornado warnings (meaning sightings) the past couple of weeks. However, it seems to have past for now and all the rain has turned into bloom here in San Antonio. The flowers are blooming on the trees and the trees are getting full with green leaves. Just 2 weeks ago the woods behind our house were bare!!! Now they are full and pretty and our tree in our backyard has come to life with spring flowers. The kids and I are going to plant the garden this summer and I am so ready to get all my pots planted and hanging baskets hung around the house. However, because we have such open woods behind our house I am nervous. We have every critter you can think of running around our yard and on our house. The squirrels love to run all day on the roof and the possums come out at night along with other animals. We even have wild cats roaming around which really doesn't bother me because they eat the mice!!! Huge plus for me. I can't stand the things. Anyway, Thought I would share these nice green picture and beautiful bright sunny sky's!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: