Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, March 23, 2009

Easter 2008! Our first Easter with NO Winter Coats on in 4 Years!

 


Ok, I know I have Easter 2007 somewhere? It is more than likely on my laptop which is broken right now due to a broken screen. So skip forward another year and we have Easter 2008, last year! I took them all because we didn't make it to the Easter Bunny last year and when we did go to the BX on Lackland we found out they don't do pictures at the BX with the Easter Bunny or Santa! First time that had happened to us at a base BX? Oh well, we still went to church after opening our Easter Baskets and then headed to Chili's for our lunch. The watiress at Chili's was nice enough to take the family one of us on the bench. Yes, this was the time frame when gaining weight was my thing. Even thou I have lost 42 pounds you still can't tell because I am still bigger than I ever was before but I am working on it. Slowly!!! Anyway, Here is Easter of 2008!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: