Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, February 13, 2009

Ethan, Hannah's and Elijahs Valentines Party's at School

 

Here are some images of the kids Valentines party's at school today. They got lots of candy and came home on a sugar high! They had so much fun. Ethan volunteered to bring in Taquitos. Yeah, he always does this to me but he let me know they were a big hit with the class and next time they want to bring more. Yeah, for me. Thank goodness they come in big pre made box's!!!!! Over all I would say we have had a busy week with the Rodeo and Valentines party's and Chris testing for Msgt. Glad its the weekend. Now its time to clean up the house that has not gotten much attention this week! As always you can click on the images to enlarge them to see them closer and better. Enjoy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: