Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, January 30, 2009

Cowboy Round UP Pancake Breakfast This Morning!

 

Well its that time of year again here in San Antonio. Gearing up for the start of the Rodeo and Concert season. This weekend all over the city thier are Cowboy Round Pancake Breakfast's going on and that included Lackland. The kids really wanted to go. Not me 6am is a bit early for me to stand out in the cold eating pancakes but good ole daddy took our two Cowboys all dressed up in boots and hats and even Elijah wore his belt to the Cowboy Round Up Breakfast. They made a lot of people smile wearing what they did. Elijah rode a stick horse and they both did some calf ropin and ate tons of panckaes. They had a really good time as you can see. Sami and Ethan on the other hand. Yeah, they are like me. They walked to school much later in the morning. They too were not getting up that early to eat pancakes! They are so my kids. Anyway, thought I would share.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: