Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This is one of my most favorite songs and Catilyn and Will Winners of Can U Duet Nailed It!


Found thier site here is URL:
http://www.myspace.com/caitlinandwill
My two favorites off the new album are Even Now and Born Again! Check them out and go buy the album when its out in stores!


SCROLL AND PAUSE MUSIC PLAYER AT BOTTOM TO HEAR SONG AND WATCH VIDEO!
This is Catilyn and Will the winners of Can U Duet. A CMT Show that was this past summer. I got a chance to rewatch the show and everytime even the first time I watched them perform this song it moved me. I have always loved this song. It was done by a female who wrote the song then Keith Urban recorded and I fell in Love with his version better and now my new favorite version is this. Look for thier new album debut coming soon! I will post my other favorite in a minute. I love to be able to share my favorite video clips and songs with friends and family and this one is another one of those worth sharing. I just love them! They Rock!


This is thier first song that will come off their first album called Love Is. Man this girl has a voice! I just love them both and can't wait for thier album to come out. It will Rock. Very Country/Old Rock and Roll. They just have it. Enjoy the second video that was what won them Can U Duet.

No comments: