Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, December 26, 2008

The Riverwalk lit up for Christmas on Christmas Eve!

 


These are just some of the great images I got on the boat ride around the river and walking around the river. I am going to download my dad's camera too beings when my camera ran out of battery, I used his and got some more shots. We had a great Christmas Eve. Its something that we will always have as a memory with the kids and being together and seeing this place all done up for Christmas. They have over 2 million lights! It was just in person awesome to see. Even thou it was a warm crisp night we had a good time and I am so glad my parents (Nana & Papaw) got to come and experience this with us. You can always click on the images to enlarge and get a better look. We hope you all had a Wonderful Christmas Eve. Now onto Christmas Morning!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: