Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our Advent Calanders

 

Every year I buy these little Chocolate Advent Calenders for the kids. Always have. I bought these ones around Thanksgiving time when I seen them because if you wait they will be gone. So I got them and hid them away. Yeah, not a good idea for me lately with my memory and all. I swear I am losing it! Anyway, Hannah came to me and said "Mom you know those calenders with chocolate for Christmas countdown?" Ummmm I had to think you see, I was busy finishing orders from customers from the store when she asked. I looked at her like ok umm NO! " Mom, you buy them every year and I found them downstairs in the laundry room." Ohhh those ones. Yes, you can have them. Yeah, I am not sure if it was a good idea or not but they had 9 days of candy to catch up on! My kids went nuts over them. Sami and Ethan are to cool to be in the pictures with their calenders but Hannah and Elijah were very excited to show them off for me. Here you go!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: