Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, December 22, 2008

My New Entry/Hallway into my home with Vinyl Lettering

 
Posted by Picasa


I tried to get the best angles on the Vinyl in the hallway and entry way as I could to give you all a better feel for what it looks like. Again, you can go to my Endless Possibilities sites and enlarge the pictures to see more clearly the design, colors and quotes and layout of them. I just wanted to share what it looks like. I love it. Now I just need to put all my photographs around my Photograph definitions and finish my grandparent wall and my wine wall and I am done!!! I wish I could bottle someones energy thou. Anyone, got any to spare because I think Chris and I are running on empty and my parents arrive tomorrow night and I want it to look perfect. You know how it is. You like a nice clean home when in laws come and plus its Christmas which causes even more of a small stress to get it all up and pretty for them to come to your home and see! I really don't mind it at all. I love having family in my home. I love Vinyl too and it just creates such beauty in my home. My neighbor from ac cross the street and another lady who came over to pick up her son from a sleepover with Ethan just feel in love with it. They didn't even know what Vinyl Was and now they do. They both looked at me and said, "We might have to get together so I can order some stuff from you to add to my walls. This stuff is great and easy it looks like!" Which it is. Easy up and Easy to take down with no mess or removing of paint. Pretty cool. I still have to take some pictures of the kids rooms and all their quotes on the walls and the kids bathroom. Then after Christmas I will start on Chris and I's room. I have some pretty neat ideas for our room and can't wait to do it. I am sure I will need a recovery time thou after the holidays to do it. Anyway, just wanted to share some of my new Vinyl Lettering Design in my own home. Please feel free to go to

www.endlesspossibilitiesvinyl.blogspot.com on the side you can just click on it and it will take you right to it or to my store at www.cpearson6.etsy.com. Also on the side of my blog just click on the blue lettering cpearson6. It will take you right to the store. Merry Christmas Everyone!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: