Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning Themed Grids. Merry Christmas Everyone!

 
 
 
 

As you can see it was a fun filled Christmas Morning in our house. I put the best pictures I had in the grids to see. Just click on each one to enlarge and see better. We had a wonderful Christmas Morning and the kids loved what they got and so did Nana and Papaw and Chris and I. I would say overall it being our smallest Christmas Ever!!! It was still one of my ones I will hold closet to my heart. The kids look like the got tons but its just because its four of them crowded together and 8 of of us in less than 500sq ft. So its looks like a lot and for what we had it was and my kids just blew us out of the water with their Thank yous and Gratefulness toward getting pretty much what was on their top 5 list and then a little more. Thanks to Grandma and Poppa Pearson, Chris and I and Nana and Papaw, The Final Four had a great Christmas Morning as we did also. Enjoy the many themed grids I tried to put together for you all to view. Tomorrow because Elijah and Nana have been down with the Stomach Bug we haven't made it to Sea World yet. That is our goal for Friday! Fingers crossed and prayers answered we finally make it so Papaw can go ride those roller coasters with his grand kids which they are all itching to do! Merry Christmas Everyone, From our Family to Yours. We wish you all Well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: