Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, November 13, 2008

All My New Vinyl Lettering around my home with more to come!

 
Posted by Picasa

I thought I would give a sneak peak at some of my Vinyl Lettering Wall Quotes that I am putting up all over my house. I am still putting it together and will retake pictures when I have decor and pictures up around some of them. I couldn't hang things yet till I got my Vinyl up so everything could go around it and make it look really nice. I am in love with the stuff I have gotten completed and will add them for sale on my Etsy site as well. Vinyl Lettering just adds that extra special touch to your home, especially when you can't paint and want color! Everyone comes in and just loves it and loves how easy it is to apply and remove without damaging walls. Its truly a work of art and something I am in love with doing in my home now to add that extra welcoming look of sophistication with as my house is called "The house of a million pictures" Its the perfect addition to it. So stop by my Business blog to get a closer look at each picture separately and or go to my etsy store to see them for sale also. Thanks for always supporting me in doing what I love. Now if only sales would pick up I would be grateful!

1 comment:

Jody said...

I will be ordering some names for the boys doors, those are one of my favorite things you do :)