Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana & Papaw and Belated Birthday to Uncle Jay!

 

Today is Veteran's day as we all know but it is also my mom's birthday! I won't disclose her age:) Then on November 13th is my dad's birthday! Lets just say he is younger than my mom!!!! Sorry Mom!!! Only by 3 years thou! She still robbed the cradle:)(inside joke). Plus, My brother Jay also known as Uncle Jay's birthday was just before Halloween on October 28th. We played phone tag all day and never got a chance to wish him a Happy Birthday, So Happy Birthday Uncle Jay. We miss you very much and if you read this.... CALL EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE WOULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHE;)

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Nana, Papaw and Uncle Jay. We Love you all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: