Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, October 6, 2008

"You Can Let Go Now" First song to make me cry in a long time! Dedicated to the two men in my life My Dad and Chris!


(SCROLL DOWN AND PAUSE THE BLOG MUSIC PLAYER IN ORDER TO HEAR AND LISTEN TO VIDEO AND SONG, ITS WELL WORTH 2 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME, I PROMISE!)

Ok, so off to school I get the kids this morning. Monday's are always hard but we did it. I come home take a deep breath and look around my house still full of box and have this overwhelming feeling of I am never going to get this all done. Plus I have a huge "To Do" List waiting on me to get done. I flip on CMT because I let it play while I get my day started and the music always helps either give that pick me up I need or soothe me when I need it. Well along with that overwhelming feeling came a new video and a new song by a new artist named:Crystal Shawanda, her song... "You can let go now." I sat and listened to the lyrics and by the end of the song I was a sobbing mess! Chris came in from the gym to shower and go to work and I gave him a big hug and told him how much I loved him and what a great Dad I thought he was. Ofcourse he looked at me like "What Happened to you???" Then it made me sad because my mom was just here and I haven't seen my dad since last Christmas. It made me miss my dad. So to my husband and to my dad, this video is for you!

No comments: