Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Endless Possibilities is part of a Spooktackler Event!



As some may know I have added some buttons with Mom's blogs on the side of my family and business blogsites. A lady named Amanda contacted me about my Vinyl Letter work on Etsy.com and asked if I would be interested in advertising my store on her blog with a giveaway for October. She loved my Halloween blocks and so that is my giveaway. Above is a button you click on and it will take you right the site and you will be able to read and click on other buttons and see what these mom's do and how they support other mom's blogs and business by advertising our buttons. I just love their sites and I am honored to be part of this event and hope to be part of many to come. I have also decided to add buttons of those who want to add my button to their pages as well as a form of free advertising to support all mom's who are working/blogging and running a home business while still being a mom! Us mom's need this and its a great support to go and read and respond and help others in the process. So come take a look at the Spooktackler Event going on from Oct 1-15th! It will loads of Halloween giveaway fun!

No comments: