Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, October 10, 2008

Check out all the New Holiday Items and More on Endless Possibilities!


Business Blogsite address is: www.endlesspossibilitiesvinyl.blogspot.com
Hi All,
I have been busy. With the Holidays fast approaching I have been trying to get out all my Holiday items that I have added vinyl too and put them up for sale on my Etsy Online Store, and filling orders of friends, and neighbors too. I recently decided to unpack a box that had a lot of unfinished items and some new ones I just picked up to add vinyl too for the holidays. So per a thought my husband Chris and my daughter Sami had, " Why don't you put a slideshow of all your items on your business blog so your customers can see them before you add vinyl to them and they can pick a item and have it personalized to their own liking." Hmmmmm?? So I did it. There is a slideshow on my Endless Possibilities Blog of all my new items. Plus you can just scroll threw to see all the latest items I have added vinyl too and posted. Just click on October on the right side in the Blog Roll. Everything is up and in that section for the Holidays. Thank you all, for your continued support as I try to build a home business that allows me to also stay home and be a mom and a wife and take care of my own self. Feel free to pass my sites along to anyone you know. All referrals get a 10% discount off next purchase! Till next time, God Bless, Cori Pearson
Endless Possibilities in Vinyl Lettering Design

No comments: